Health & Fitness Solutions: Many people are searching for ways to prevent and reverse hair loss. This is quite understandable since the prospect of losing all the hair on your head can be both depressing and embarrassing. Natural remedies to prevent and reverse hair loss make use of natural ingredients or methods and seldom have any negative effects, even in long-term use. Here are five natural ways to help you prevent and reverse hair loss:
- 1) Scalp massage Inadequate blood flow in the scalp area is among the chief causes of hair loss. Massaging the scalp can stimulate blood flow and distribute nutrients that are essential for hair growth. My post Reverse Hair Loss with Massageexplains how to do it. This practice can be done once a day every morning or before going to bed.
- 2) Inversion Inversion involves inverting the body to allow blood to flow to the head. You can stand on your head for up to five minutes, or simple let your upper body hang from the edge of your bed. The continuous blood flow to the head will help you prevent and reverse hair loss.
- 3) Diet The food you consume affects your health and appearance. Avoid the empty calories and toxins of processed foods, and eat as much fresh meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits as you can. The nutrients in these foods will contribute to the health and appearance of your hair and scalp.
- 4) Avoid toxic substances Just as important as putting good things into your body is not putting bad things into it. Aside from processed foods, drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking are two main sources of toxins. If you frequently consume alcoholic drinks and smoke cigarettes, chances are, your body is already filled with harmful toxins that can greatly affect your health and cause you to lose hair. Prevent and reverse hair loss by avoiding these toxins and others, such as household chemicals.
- 5) Manage stress Stress can affect a person's well-being in a number of ways, including hair loss. Chronic tension can result to the contraction of the muscles in your scalp, which will then prevent continuous blood flow. Manage stress by learning some relaxation techniques or engaging in activities that take your mind off your worries. If you're serious about preventing and reversing hair loss, you should try all five of these ways. The only ones that take any time are scalp massage and inversion, and even they take only 5-10 minutes daily. The more you do to keep your hair and scalp healthy, the less hair you will lose and the more you will grow back. Source: Health & Fitness Solutions