Miss India World 2012 Vanya Mishra wants to share beauty tips with Indian Women

Miss India World 2012 Vanya Mishra, who is gearing up for the Miss World 2012 pageant, is urging Indian women to share their beauty secrets and help her win the prestigious crown. "Representing India in the Miss World pageant is a great honour but with this comes a huge responsibility to live up to the expectations of millions of my well-wishers," she told. "I have already been putting in my best in preparing for the contest. Now I want the millions of women from India to come forward and help me in my effort by sharing with me their secret beauty tips which can help me win the global beauty pageant," Vanya told. Miss World 2012 pageant will be held in China Aug 18. Vanya has teamed up with Dabur Gulabari for skin care. The brand launched a nation-wide campaign "Vanya Mishra Ko Banao Miss World" to gather support and luck for her. The top five tips will feature in a leading newspaper along with the pictures and names of the senders.Also, best beauty tips from all regions, selected by Vanya, would be published in the form of a Coffee Table Book - "Miss India's Beauty Secrets".Source: GaramGossips