Specs Addict


By: sarahg2747, My love affair with sunglasses has become very evident with a number of pairs in my possession. So, I guess it's safe to call myself a specs addict. It was to my delight to become aware of a brand earlier this year at Australian Fashion Week, called Specs Addict. Upon browsing their selection of both sunglasses and opticals, I came across their virtual mirror. As you can see below, I enjoyed creating my
very own movie montage trying on the different styles and colours. Once, I had made my choice of the most needed (or should I say wanted) new addition to my sunglasses collection, I followed through the prompts to check out. The delivered product was delightfully packaged. I was anxious to open the package then I read, "Made with love by SPECS ADDICT. It made me think sometimes you need to slow down and appreciate the little things. This packaging was really great. I got to my sunglasses like a a game of pass the parcel and
each time the music stopped, I wondered if this was the layer.The 'Your My Thrill' sunglasses, by SPECS ADDICT were lovely. I love the angular corners of the frames and the overall look. The quality is of the highest standard with a sturdy hinge on the arms and a lense coating to optimise the comfort and cleaning of 
the product. I found it great that SPECS ADDICT will look after your lensing worries and it was an enjoyable online experience. I have spoken to the founders of SPECS ADDICT and they arranged a gift voucher for $70 to giveaway. For you to put towards your next pair of shades. Source: sarahg2747