Married to romance

It is often said that marriage kills romance. But some of our married television stars beg to differ. According to them, romance is crucial for marital bliss. In fact, they believe that tying the knot has made life even more romantic. These five television stars share more...
Strong ties: Gaurav S Bajaj, The best romantic surprise: I recently surprised my wife by decorating the garden area with rose petals. She was so touched, she started crying.A special message for your partner: I want to tell Vanshika that I am madly in love with her. She is my best friend, worst critic and biggest support. She means everything to me.The perfect gift from your partner: Spending quality time together.Does marriage dampen romance? No way. Ours is going to be a lifelong romance. I am sure of that.
Great bond: Rishina Kandhari: The best romantic surprise: Vishal surprised me one V-Day with diamond jewellery. He came to the set unannounced with a cake, flowers and the jewellery. I was so happy and overwhelmed, I started shouting. A special message for your partner: I want to tell Vishal that I will love him till my last breath. The perfect gift from your partner: His understanding, love and support. That is all I need. Does marriage dampen romance? I don’t think so. It depends on the bonding and understanding between the two.
Big surprise: Jay Soni: The best romantic surprise: Last year, I surprised my wife Pooja with a Dubai trip on February 18, which is our wedding anniversary. Initially, she didn’t believe I was serious about the trip. A special message for your partner: I want to thank Pooja for loving me and accepting me the way I am. The perfect gift from your partner: Her unconditional love is the best gift. Does marriage dampen romance? Not at all; for us, real romance began after marriage.
Memory lane: Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra: The best romantic surprise: I surprise my wife Amrutha ever year, so I want her to return the favour this time. A couple of years ago, when Amrutha was my girlfriend, I took her to a hotel in the city. I had decorated the room with flowers, candles and a collage of our photographs together. She was so thrilled she started jumping around. The venue was special as that is where we had first met while participating in a reality show. A special message for your partner: I want to tell her that I will be with her through thick and thin. There will be good times and bad, but I will stand by her. The perfect gift from your partner: The ideal gift would be home-cooked food. Does marriage dampen romance? I have been married only for a couple of weeks, so I may not be the right person to answer this. But so far, it feels the same.
Love’s sake: Janvi Vora: The best romantic surprise: I gifted Ritesh a car and he surprised me with a solitaire in a wine glass. Both of us were left speechless by each other’s gesture. A special message for your partner: I want Ritesh to know that with him, every day is Valentine’s Day for me. The perfect gift from your partner: I want to start a business, so the ideal gift would be helping me with that. Does marriage dampen romance? We are as romantic now as we were before our wedding. othing has changed. Source: http://www.tribuneindia.com/